Shaayau, S. and Garba, N.A.
1. Synthesis, Characterization, Antimicrobial Activity and Performance Evaluation of Alkyd Resin derived from Mahogany Seed Oil. Haruna Musa, Umar B. Yakasai, Sharif N. Usman and Hamza Abba.
2. Determination of Microbial Load of Selected Smoked Fish Sold in Abraka Markets Delta State. Anie, C. O., Jemikalajah, D. J. and Eke, C. N.
3. Preparation of Poly Acrylic Acid Hydrogel and Application in Diphenylhydramine Hydrochloride Drug Delivery. Haruna Musa, Maijidda Suleiman and Yakubu Musa
4. Evaluation of Temperature Distributions During Microwave Ablation of Ex Vivo Bovine Liver Using Two Types of Antennas. Ibitoye A.Z., Nwoye E.O., Saseyi A.O., Adeneye S.O., Adedokun M.B. and Aweda M. A.
5. Kinetic Investigation of Alkaline Decolorization of Crystal Violet in Ethanol-Water Mixtures. L.K. Akinola, M.K. Umar and S.D. Salis.
6. Qualitative and Quantitative Phytochemical analysis of Maerua crassifolia leaves using various solvents. Aletan Uduak I. and Kwazo Hadiza A.
7. Valproic Acid Displays Anti-diabetic and Pro-antioxidant Effects in High-fat diet and Streptozotocin-induced Type 2 Diabetic Rats. A. Igunnu, A. Omotehinse, I. David, O. S. Ogunsola and R. A. Oyegoke.
8. Physical, Mechanical properties and Internal Structure Characteristics of Cement-Locust Bean Pod Waste Ash Mortars. Akpenpuun T. D., Akinyemi B. A., Olawale O., Aladegboye O. J. and Adesina O. I.
9. Antimicrobial screening and GC-MS analysis of bioactive compounds from strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from poultry fecal littered soil in Ibadan, Nigeria. Olumuyiwa S. A., Oluwasegun B. K. and Akedele M. A.
10. Disperse Dyes Based on 2-Amino-5-Mercapto-1,3,4-Thiadiazole and 2-Amino-4,6-Dihydroxypyrimidine Moieties: Synthesis and Application on Nylon 6 Fabrics. J.O. Otutu, A.K. Asiagwu and P.O. Itoya
11. Microbial Contamination of Fresh Vegetable Salads from Food Vendors in Oyo Metropolis. Oluwasanmi A. A., Boluwatife M. F. and Oluwapelumi O. A.
12. Assessment of the Levels of Pesticide Residues Present in Soil Samples from Wazo Market, Ogbomoso, Nigeria. Abiola, B.E., Ajayi, S.O., Akintelu, S.A., Olabemiwo, O.M and Adedibu, C. T.
13. Comparison of the Analytical Methods Employed in the Detection of Biofilm-Forming Bacterial Pathogens. Lameed, O. Y., Olorunshola, I.D. and Adesiji, Y.O.
In-vitro Analytical techniques for PCBs & OCPs in Plasma Employing Solid-phase Disk Extraction Technique. Adeyemi David, Adeoye Oyerinde, Johnson Oluwatosin and Adeleye Adedayo
Synthesis and Characterization of New Unsymmetrical Bis-Schiff Bases. Samson O. Owalude, Modinah A.O. AbdulRaheem, Damilola Y. Alemika and Adedibu C. Tella.
Haemotological Responses of HIV/AIDS Patients During The First Nine Months of Antiretroviral Therapy in Treatment Centres in North Central, Nigeria. Ya’aba, Y., Mohammed, S.B., Baba, J., Abubakar, A. and Onoja, A.J.
Phytochemical constituents and anti-tuberculosis activity of leaf extracts of Berlinia grandiflora (Vahl) Hutch. & Dalziel. Olatunji Kazeem Toyosi, Aliyu Adamu, Henry Omoregie Egharevba and Oladosu Peters.
Histopathological Effects of Paint Effluent on Swiss Albino Mice (Mus musculus). Oladele, E.O., Adewumi, O.O., Yahaya, T. and Taiwo I.A.
Variable Control Charts Based on Percentiles of Exponentiated Lomax Distribution. Adewara J.A. and Aako O.L.
- The Effect of Sodium Hypochlorite and Ethanol as Seed Sterilants on Cowpea Infected with Cowpea Mottle Virus T.H. Aliyu
- Anti-inflammatory Activity of the Fractions from the Methanol Extract of Carpolobia lutea G. Don (Polygalaceae) Fruit and Leaf G.A. Ayoola, B. Adeoti, O.O. Johnson, O.O. Shonekan
- Effect of Dialium guineense Fruit Pulp Meal-based Diet on Haematological parameters, Lipid profile and Organ/body weight ratio of Rats R.A. Oyegoke and A.T. Oladiji
- Sero-prevalence of HIV-1 Among Commercial Sex Workers in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria S.B. Mohammed, A.J. Onoja, Y. Ya’aba and A. Abubakar
- Effects of Aloe Vera (L.) Burn F. Extract on Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus niger isolated from groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.) O.P. Ikhimalo, F.I. Okungbowa, A.M. Ugbenyen, D.O. Esiegbuya, D.E. Okolo
- Antibiotic Susceptibility Studies of Pseudomonas aeruginosa Isolated from Wounds of Patients Attending General Hospital Minna, Nigeria J. Baba, V.E. Ajaegbu, S.B. Mohammed, M. Abdullahi, A.T. Olutimayin, Y. Zakari
- Effect of Fungal Infection on the Anatomical Integrity of Cells of Some Selected Tubers (Colocasia esculenta, Dioscorea alata and Ipomoea batatas) T.O. Samuel, A.M. Ebabhi, and A.B. Kadiri
- Detection and Antibiotic-resistance of Salmonella species and Escherichia coli from Selected Captive Animals in Ogba Zoological Garden I.H. Igbinosa and A. Beshiru
- Prevalence of Human Genital Ureaplasma sp. in a Cohort of Subjects in Southern and Northern, Nigeria. I.D. Olorunshola, A. O. Coker, D. S. Adegboye, R.I. Anorlu, E.B. Banwat, D.Z. Egah, L.H. Lombin
- SHALY SAND ANALYSIS FROM WELL LOGS: CASE STUDY OF A NIGER-DELTA FIELD, NIGERIA. T.O. Adeoye, O. Ologe , L.M. Johnson, M.O. Ofomola
- OPTIMISATION OF THE BIOFLOCCULANT PRODUCED BY PANTOEA SP., A NOVEL BACTERIUM ISOLATED FROM MARINE SEDIMENT A.M. Ugbenyen, J. Dafel, C.O. Akapo, X. Mazibuk, J.J. Simonis and A.K. Basson
- COMPARATIVE PROXIMATE AND PHYTOCHEMICAL ANALYSES OF LEAFY VEGETABLES IN LAGOS STATE T.O. Onuminya, O.E. Shodiya and O.O. Olubiyi
- AN APPRAISAL OF WASTE MANAGEMENT IN LAGOS METROPOLIS: A Case Study of Lagos State Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) T.O. Onuminya and E.C. Nze
- An overview of Factors Associated with Low Immunization Coverage in Nigeria K.M. Yusuf, O.E. Nwaze, A.B. Garba, F. Shuaib
- Long Term Effect of Urena lobata Administration on the Serum Lipid Panel and Atherogenic Indices of Normal Rabbits A.A. Omonkhua and I.O. Onoagbe
- In silico investigation of biochemical and pharmacological activity of the oxidation products of ascorbic acid
I.E. Ebhohimen, S. Awojide, K. Ebhohimen, and L. Edemhanria
- Effects of Different Drying Methods on the Chemical Composition of the Essential Oils of Ocimum gratissimum L. Leaves I.O. Njoku, O.T. Asekun and O.B. Familoni