1. Synthesis, Characterization, Antimicrobial Activity and Performance Evaluation of Alkyd Resin derived from Mahogany Seed Oil. Haruna Musa, Umar B. Yakasai, Sharif N. Usman and Hamza Abba.
2. Determination of Microbial Load of Selected Smoked Fish Sold in Abraka Markets Delta State. Anie, C. O., Jemikalajah, D. J. and Eke, C. N.
3. Preparation of Poly Acrylic Acid Hydrogel and Application in Diphenylhydramine Hydrochloride Drug Delivery. Haruna Musa, Maijidda Suleiman and Yakubu Musa
4. Evaluation of Temperature Distributions During Microwave Ablation of Ex Vivo Bovine Liver Using Two Types of Antennas. Ibitoye A.Z., Nwoye E.O., Saseyi A.O., Adeneye S.O., Adedokun M.B. and Aweda M. A.
5. Kinetic Investigation of Alkaline Decolorization of Crystal Violet in Ethanol-Water Mixtures. L.K. Akinola, M.K. Umar and S.D. Salis.
6. Qualitative and Quantitative Phytochemical analysis of Maerua crassifolia leaves using various solvents. Aletan Uduak I. and Kwazo Hadiza A.
7. Valproic Acid Displays Anti-diabetic and Pro-antioxidant Effects in High-fat diet and Streptozotocin-induced Type 2 Diabetic Rats. A. Igunnu, A. Omotehinse, I. David, O. S. Ogunsola and R. A. Oyegoke.
8. Physical, Mechanical properties and Internal Structure Characteristics of Cement-Locust Bean Pod Waste Ash Mortars. Akpenpuun T. D., Akinyemi B. A., Olawale O., Aladegboye O. J. and Adesina O. I.
9. Antimicrobial screening and GC-MS analysis of bioactive compounds from strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolated from poultry fecal littered soil in Ibadan, Nigeria. Olumuyiwa S. A., Oluwasegun B. K. and Akedele M. A.
10. Disperse Dyes Based on 2-Amino-5-Mercapto-1,3,4-Thiadiazole and 2-Amino-4,6-Dihydroxypyrimidine Moieties: Synthesis and Application on Nylon 6 Fabrics. J.O. Otutu, A.K. Asiagwu and P.O. Itoya
11. Microbial Contamination of Fresh Vegetable Salads from Food Vendors in Oyo Metropolis. Oluwasanmi A. A., Boluwatife M. F. and Oluwapelumi O. A.
12. Assessment of the Levels of Pesticide Residues Present in Soil Samples from Wazo Market, Ogbomoso, Nigeria. Abiola, B.E., Ajayi, S.O., Akintelu, S.A., Olabemiwo, O.M and Adedibu, C. T.
13. Comparison of the Analytical Methods Employed in the Detection of Biofilm-Forming Bacterial Pathogens. Lameed, O. Y., Olorunshola, I.D. and Adesiji, Y.O.